6/13/10

Modeling Cammy

Ooh, my first artwork-related post will be 3D!

My favorite Street Fighter character is Cammy, so I wanted to try and make a 3D-model of her. I've been working on it on-and-off for a few weeks now.


I started with the head, naturally. I'm not trying to make a perfect copy of the SFIV-model, as you can see :D It's still my style. Though a lot of tweaking is required.


Then comes the neck, the shoulders, the chest and a bit of the arms. Looking pretty blocky at the moment.


Continued modeling the abs and the back. Also started working on her hair.


And working lower, still... Maybe her butt is too small at the moment :D The waist area needs a lot of tweaking. And the back, too, it's not looking very realistic.

I'm working on the legs right now. After that I can move on to finishing her arms and hair :)

Program used: Blender 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment